Level 1 - IT Coordinator
Full time IT coordinator who will administer help-desk services and basic computer applications for Duluth Travel employees.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs basic problem solving and assistance on various software applications and company hardware systems for Duluth Travel employees (IT Help Desk).
• Provide individual instruction and/or training to users on new or updated technologies. May train employees.
• Performs routine technical assistance and maintenance duties.
• Maintains and updates record keeping system; may document projects and maintain user instructions.
• Assists with tracking inventory levels of equipment and materials; performs data entry and maintenance of records such as, but not limited to, project documents, user instructions, general reports and/or systems errors.
• May input billing information into a record keeping system.
• Performs routine technological systems support, maintenance, and testing for proper upkeep of systems; troubleshoots and resolves general system hardware, software, and network failures and conflicts.
• Assists with the review, evaluation and recommendation of solutions relating to hardware and software acquisitions and/or network updates.
• Assists with research and development initiatives and in the implementation of new technologies.
• Assists with the implementation of technology projects with moderate scope and impact.
• Assists with the installation, configuration and maintenance of computers, workstations and/or other related equipment and devices.
• Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to technology, equipment, applicable laws, regulations, standards and/or systems.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Higher education and/or experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
• Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance on systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of focus.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to provide direction to staff and/or student to resolve technological issues.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware, software, and/or network solutions.
• Ability to analyze and resolve basic computer problems.
• Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
Conditions of Employment
• Specialty licensure/certification may be required, as specified by the department.
• Successful candidate may be subject to a criminal background check prior to starting work.
NOTE: This job description is subject to change and/or revision based on the growth of the company, customer mix and other business-related factors.
Duluth Travel believes in equal opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Our EEO-Policy is the Law Poster and Supplement and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision reaffirms this commitment.
Duluth Travel is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability so that an individual can perform job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact our HR Manager at 770-308-7061.