Did you know that “Travel is the second largest controllable expense behind salaries” In order to assist companies control and manage their travel expenses Duluth Travel/ American Express offers Trip Manager, an automated booking engine that supports individual company compliance policies.
Corporate Online Air Self-booking engine:
Our Trip Manager on-line booking engine provides 24-hour direct access to travel information. The system is an easy to use business tool that integrates travel data seamlessly with your core information systems. Our on-line booking tool is backed by 24/7 customer support. Travelers receive real-time confirmation and electronic ticketing or can arrange delivery or pick-up of paper tickets, as well as automated flight upgrades.
- Our on-line booking platform customizable to your company specifics
- Ensure compliance with your Travel & Expense Policy.
- Option to display only preferred vendors or all vendors.
- Option to request an Internet fare search.
- Ability to set maximum layover/stopover with flexibility to vary by market or the length of the flight.
- Ability to set maximum allowable hotel room rate, with the flexibility to vary by location.
- Allow travelers to pay with company credit cards or individual credit cards.
- Capability to enter personal profile and update traveler preferences.
Online Business Booking Engine Provides
Reduce overall travel management costs
Increase revenue generation opportunities
Implement effective policies and procedures
Increase compliance with company travel policies
Consolidate travel management
Provide easy-to-use tools for travelers and travel planners
Increase employee productivity
Implement flexible and scalable travel technology
Create a global travel management program
Integrate travel management with enterprise systems
Distributes products and services for:
- 465 airlines
- 215 hotel chains
- 40 car rental companies
- 40 tour and cruise operators
- 40 specialty travel suppliers
Air Booking Engine Benefits
Convenience - … Trip Manager is a web-based product, accessible 24/7, worldwide.
Compliance - … with your travel policies. Travelers get a wide variety of choices, all
in line with the company’s corporate travel policy.
Convergence – Integrating Trip Manager into your enterprise systems can further
streamline the travel management process.
Customer Care – None of your corporate travelers travel alone – Momentum Travel
is available to support your needs.
Cost Control – Access to more data and enhanced reports gives you the power to
better understand and manage your travel costs.
Management Report Features:
Management Report Benefits: